Sunday, October 2, 2011

At the Library

Library Card

Library Card by mixandmatchmom featuring a silver necklace



This is an easy, casual outfit to wear to the library and on other errands around town. I would love to own the bag shown here! For now, I typically carry a handmade tote in a fun print for carrying library books and purchases. I have a variety of reusable totes that I've sewn for carrying groceries; these double as totes for other purchases and daytripping with the kids.

Wearing a camisole underneath delicate hand-washables can reduce the need to launder them every time, as can wearing an apron or changing into something else while around the house. When I had babies and toddlers, I often stayed in my pajama top or an old t-shirt until just before we were ready to leave the house. Otherwise, Murphy's Law would always prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment